Our Work and What We Do
As a Network for confessing Lutherans and a Voice for Biblical truth, we do the following:
- Addressing from an orthodox and confessional viewpoint major theological issues confronting the Lutheran community today;
- Challenging the ELCA to uphold its commitment to honor the bound conscience of those holding to a traditional view of human sexuality and marriage;
- Advocating for pastors who are not being treated fairly because of their traditional views;
- Supporting local gatherings of orthodox and Biblically and confessionally faithful pastors and lay people;
- Supporting Latino and other ethnic ministries at the local level.
Rather than holding an annual convocation as in the past, we are supporting local gatherings, and we are communicating Biblical truth through our newsletter, mailings, and various forms of social media.